Saturday, July 15, 2006

Jim Leftwich

Tzara

1.

DADA is bedroom slippers
agaginst brains are liberty
but DADA remains shit.



2.

from zoo art circus convents
oho that bang bang feeling
we declare enough in the
liners noises we are actually
pleased if the marvelous
elite DADA military wants you.



3.

DADA is art used
to words that verse.



4.

a manifesto you sharpen
into a harlot proves
soft words naked leg
without rhyme the impetus
of true order lying
I want nothing I
am against was invented



5.

I’m writing actions at
action: as neither for
common sense.



6.

If we mean anything
these minds papers that
cow: DADA called: DADA.



7.

neither light serve them
meandering cheese through beautiful
Jesus shit thyself utopian

after the I always
and I follow me,
if he knows the
astral strata of corpses



8.

Do we make art happy?



9.

DADA is poetic hell
god cherries scholarly for
the boom boom law



10.

What I call
flabby typographical straightforward fornicating logic.



07.14.06